Sunday, October 5, 2008

LONG WEEKENDS ROCK! =)

So i took some pictures with my mommy yesterday so here are my 3 favorites. She did a good job.


















So Ashlie & Jason left yesterday. it was sad to have them go but they are doing what they have to do and i know i will see them soon. Jason offically has orders and will be deploying.




I have soent WAY to much time at home on this long weekend. I have done edits of just about every picture. i have figured out some pretty cool stuff and i saw some good movies but i wish i would have been out and about with my friends.




Lets see what else is new... o i founf a new amazing quote its definatly my new favorite quote.



I love it. but im gonna go make cookies! =)


Peace. Love. Mommy. Quotes. LONG weekends. Playlists. Photobucket.

No comments: