Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Retracing

At the beggining of the summer i set 5 goals and since summer is over next week i would like to post the final result
so here were my goals
#1. Not lose sight of WHO I AM and WHAT I BELIEVE. that has been a very big struggle this year and i dont want it to even be a thought in anyones mind next year!
#2. Grow closer to my brother. I mean its not going to be easy but i always talk about how great he is and i dont even have a really good idea of who he is! and i look up to him A LOT so i feel that i should know him WAY better!
#3. Be a better influence. Amanda has a lot of good influences... and i want to be another one.
#4. NOT make my whole summer about boys. I am soo sick of people asking me whats new and the only thing i have to tell them is about boys! Boys are A PART of my summer and that is what they will stay! No longer will this be the summer of boys... if anything it is the summer of tanning!
#5. Finding Myself. I mean that is what we are here to do so why not make this summer about that. I want to try new things and find out who i really am because i am tired of not knowing and i want to start figuring it out.

#1.This summer i have really improved myself. I gained a work ethtic, I earned some $ and I boght myself the greatest gift of all... my bike
#2. My brother and i definatly have a better relationship. A boy hasnt been very nice to me and he told me that he would tell him off, protective older brother. He is very proud of my bike and is very supportive. Tonight he is changing my sprocket for me and we are going riding on saturday morning.
#3. I have definatly given Amanda an influence that I am okay with her following. I have given her lots of advice and even helped her with one of her first boy problems.
#4. Okay I wont lie this summer has been partially about boys. it has been a big part and im not proud of that. but I have got my heart broken soi learned my lesson. PLUS i got a great tan. so SUMMER OF TANNING was a sucess
#5. I have definatly found a new side of myself. I found stronger side. A side that will stand up for myself and what i believe in. It is great but I have a quote that is perfect for this topic. I believe it is taking me a long time to become the person I want to be... but I am doing it a little at a time.

So my life is going pretty good at the moment and I am remembering that the world doesnt revolve around me!

Peace. Love. Friends. Goals. Expericence. Rights. Beliefs.

1 comment:

Annie said...

hey Lizzie this is annie remember me from snake river well my mom had your sister on her blog so i went to it and found yours but i was just going to say hi and by the way i have a blog you should come check it out it's www.annie-10.blogspot.com