4 letters that can mean SO much. This is one word in the english apeaking language that we say VERY often and are afraid to say. You say it to me, I say it to you, you say it to Jase, I say it to whoever my current love interest is, I say it to all my friends, we both say it to mom, dad, Sara and Nick but what does it really mean? In the dictionary it says, "a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person." So they make it sound like this amazing word that we all crave to hear but is that always the case? This is such an a amazing and wonderful word but there is always two sides to everything. When people say this word they dont always mean it. Which HURTS, maybe worse than a bullet through the heart because if you say it and you dont mean it you might as well say I dont love you. This word can be so distructive. If someone says it to you and takes it back that stings just like a bullet. How can one word have so much power? So when you love someone its a risk. I love this quote, "Love is giving one person the ability to crush you... but trusting them not to." SO TRUE! Love is like gambling. you put everything you have on the table and cross your fingers that you get lucky, but when the house wins again you pick yourself up learn from it and try again. I love this quote too, "Don't Put All Your Feelings In One Person, Once They Know They've Got Them They Will Crush You." So like i said there is to sides to everything. The good side and the bad side. everything good can be turned into something bad which sucks hard core but its the truth. So how do we go about giving off our love? Well our families are the only people we can trust in this world so OBVIOUSLY them. But what about our other families? Blood isnt the only thing that makes us family. We all get to pick a family, I chose Gina. Me and Gina have been friends for three years! and over those three long years we have laughed together, cried together, and been there for each other, through good and bad because we have chosen each other and thats something special. You know it sucks that you ALWAYS have to be the big sister. With Gina I may be older but we share the responcibilities of being each others bigger sister. With Amanda I am always her big sister, I love it! I feel like I can help her through whatever she needs and when i do give her some good advice i have the most amazing feeling, like this is right where i am supposed to be. When she succeeds i feel proud because i know that i was a part of that! So know i know why god sent you to me. because i needed the best big sister god could find so that i could turn around and help someone else. so maybe thats a reason that god sent you there, I could never be as amazing as you but maybe I could try if i had the chance to do it alone. teary eyed? haha.
Alright back to LOVE, its an amazing word but in the same breath its a FOUR LETTER WORD. So you know I am sittin in the casino of life right now and I have placed a bet my cards look good but you know one flip of a card could ruin it all. So im crossing my fingers that maybe for once i can beat the house. I will probably lose it somewhere else but you know its a natural high to win one. so why wouldnt i want to feel that way?
Well there is one person i know i can say those 3 words to. 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning.
FEEL SPECIAL... cuz I LOVE YOU!
Love ya.
~KeLLy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment